Saturday, March 8, 2014

We're Almost There!

Two weeks from tomorrow, Richie & I will be making our love official.  We are both getting so excited!!

Just a quick reminder that I still haven't received RSVP's from some of you.  If you are planning on coming, please, PLEASE text, call, or email me a quick RSVP.  Even though we aren't paying by the plate for food, we still want to make sure that there is enough food prepared for everyone.

Which brings me to my next reminder.  There are still a few items on the potluck list that we need.  If you're interested in contributing please contact me! Nobody is obligated, of course, but please do know that helping us provide food and drink for our special day is considered a gift in itself, and it would mean a lot to us.  You can find the updated list of food and drink here .

We can't wait to see you all soooooooooooon!!!!

Love,

The Bride ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment