Tuesday, January 21, 2014

POT LUCK/ FOOD LIST

For those of you who would like to contribute to the wedding by bringing a food dish, here is the list of items that we need.  Please keep in mind, we need about 7-8 pounds of each item.  We do not expect anyone to make that much of one dish, unless they would like to.  If you would prefer to make 4 pounds, please let me know so that I can assign the other half-portion to someone else.

{NOTE: Because this blog cannot be made private and we are unfortunately limited to how many friends and family we can invite to the wedding (if we could invite EVERYONE, believe me, we would), I want to encourage you to contact me about bringing food only after you have received your invitation in the mail.  Unless, of course, you have already discussed the fact that you are coming with either myself or Richie.}




The items crossed off are those which have already been assigned.  Please have a look and email, call or text me to let me know ASAP what you would like to bring. And by the way, we will not be offended if your food is store-bought and not homemade.  Helping us provide the food is gift enough in itself.  Thank you in advance!

Food:
Fish
Chicken
Baked Beans
Mac N Cheese
Pasta Salad
House Salad
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli Casserole
Green Bean Casserole
Veggie Tray
Fruit Tray
Sandwich Meat Tray (Turkey Breast and Roast Beef)
Cheese Tray
Rolls
Garnishes (Pickle, Onion, Tomato, Mustard, Ketchup)

Drinks:
Soda
Sweet Tea
Unsweet Tea
Lemonade
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment